NIH DCPPC Deliverables
Work supporting the NIH Data Commons Pilot Phase Consortium.
- Scalable, Cost-Controlled Analysis for Data Enrichment : Example highlighting Re-Use and interoperability of data and computational tools using variant files from the DCPPC Cross-Stack Compute Demo and an annotation tool is from the TOPMed project. The annotations created using cost-aware cloud provisioning and the results are referenced by GUIDs with agreed upon metadata conventions.
- KC7 Controlled Access Crosscut Metadata Instance : Instructions for DCPPC Full Stacks detailing how to access the KC7 Crosscut Metadata Instance containing controlled-access (restricted) data. The metadata instance is a Team Phosphorus KC7 product. Access is provided in order to allow Full Stacks to ingest the metadata instance into their stacks for DCPPC demonstrations. Access is restricted to white-listed identities.
- 4M.3.FULLSTACKS: Pilot Users Onboarded : A description of Globus Auth and how to join the Globus Group used for authorization to data managed by Team Argon.
- 4M.4.FULLSTACKS: Cross-stack Compute : A quickstart tutorial that walks through a quick submission of 5 downsampled TOPMed CRAM input files using a TOPMed Alignment workflow in CWL. It uses a portal to index and search the input datasets and submits to a WES (Workflow Execution Service - GA4GH) service deployed as a shim-layer on the Galaxy based Globus Genomics platform.
- 2M.1.FULLSTACKS: TopMed Workflow(s) registered on Public Site: A demo describes the implementation of TOPMed RNAseq analysis pipeline that uses BDBags and MINID within a Galaxy based Globus Genomics (GG) platform to support FAIR research. We have implemented specific tools within GG that automate the use of Minids representing input databags and generate output BDBags along with provenance and performance metric that can be used to validate reproducibility.